by Manishi on 02/05/09 at 5:09 am
The true picture – decide for yourself, which one is better…
- MUMBAI the economic/Commercial capital of the country, other the national capital of the nation.
- Mumbai – meri jaan, as it is known for decades now, is truly a cosmopolitan by its spirited people, the professionalism, its culture, its festivals, celebrations and is definitely a safer place for women with a very healthy competition.
- On the contrary, Delhi – city of devils holds a very negative work environment, with jealousy, show off in its residents. Nevertheless it has many opportunities to one’s career growth.
- Delhi being a separate state is a very well governed & managed city, where one can notice improvements being made by the government.
- On the other hand Mumbai being part of Maharashtra & the vote bank being Rest of Maharashtra, Mumbai itself does not see much growth in terms of infrastructure.
- Delhi is for sure a better place for shopping freaks. It has organized shopping centers and one knows what to get from where.
- Whereas in Mumbai, things are different & difficult. Various options are available but the market is scattered, then parking is a big problem. One cannot enjoy shopping unlike in Delhi.
- In regards to the public transport, Mumbai’s far better & organized. It has numerous safe, hassle free options like trains, bus, taxis & autos.
In Delhi it is the auto or the buses, the upcoming metro, where in one has to bargain a lot.
- Mumbai scores a little more in its night life as compared to Delhi …..so you guys now know which is better to party.
- Mumbai the coastal city has a moderate climate, but very humid. On the other hand Delhi has an extreme climate with too hot summers and too cold winters.
- Last but not the least, personal likings of the cities depends a lot on where your turf is. Where your family is and your inclination for sure is going to be for that place.