by The Southeastern Noble on 05/04/09 at 3:15 am
Destinations in the Philippines are hot this summer.
Vacation is one of the best things to do this summer but are you wondering where to go? The Philippines is a good place to go on a hot summer. Being one on the top list of wonderful tourist spots, the Philippines can provide you with natural and modern tourist destinations.
Here are the top 3 destinations in the Philippines that you must not miss:
- Palawan- known as the “Final Frontier”, Palawan is home to natural wonders like the underground river and a amazing diving spots. It also home to endangered species. Palawan is located at the western side of teh country and is shaped like a long diagonal line. Palawan is quickly accessed with direct flights from Manila and Cebu.
- Cebu- the oldest city in the Philippines. Home to the rich culture of the country, Cebu City is in the top list of the best cities in Asia. Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore Del Sto. Nino and Sinulog Festival are the top cultural attractions. Cebu City is also a modernized city, it has the 1st Edge Coaster in the world and the 2nd sky walk in the world (next to Las Vegas), They are located at top of the Crown Regency Tower. Cebu is quickly accessed with direct flights from Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
- Baguio- known as the “Summer Capital of the Philippines.” Baguio City is located on a plateu in Benguet Province. Camp John Hay, Philippine Military Academy, The Mansion and its Strawberry Plantation. It’s a wonderful experience in Baguio City . There are flights from Cebu and Manila to the summer capital.
- Subic- Located in the province of Pampanga not far from Metro Manila. It’s highlights are mostly water parks which includes beaches, pools, and dolphin watching. There, you can view wonderful sea animals that are traine to perform tricks and entertain people. Subic is a top destination since it was developed. It has its own airport with flights from Cebu, Manila, Davao and more domestic areas.
- Boracay Island- The number one destination for both local and foreign tourists. Famous for its white sand beaches. Boracay isnow developing and has lots of hotels and activities day & night like frisbee, beach volleyball, skim bording, boating, scuba diving and surfing which are perfect things to do this summer. Fun in Boracay doesn’t stop at the end of the day, night activities such as parties and concerts are still in Boracay. Flights to Caticlan, Aklan are available from major domestic destinations in the Philippines since there is no airport at Boracay.
There are more destinations in the Philippines that travellers and tourist must visit like Bohol, Davao, Mindoro and Vigan. In the Philippines, you can expect outstanding hospitality and care.