by drdavaughn on 15/08/11 at 12:48 pm
Just imagine the amazement you will get when you’ve done these!
Everybody wants to enjoy life before they die. Why not live life to the fullest? When ever you die you won’t be able to spend money anyways! All the money that you once had on Earth would be gone!
1. Buy your own house and plan to create it exactly how you want. We all want to own our dream house one day so we can feel comfortable and accomplished.
2. Travel to all seven continents. Once you’ve travelled all, you can truly call yourself a world traveler. Explore the world and all it’s fascinating beauty.
3. Start your own business about something you enjoy doing. It is said that if one loves what he/she does then he/she will excel at it.
4. Write a letter to some of your closest friends telling them how much they mean to you in your life.
5. Help to make the world a better place with change that will positively affect the future.
6. Plan a Zero G trip to get away from gravity and experience “weightlessness” without leaving Earth!
7. Learn a different language. Open up to the world and explore the various languages that man kind has to offer.
8. Swim with the dolphins and experience these wonderful and lovable creatures.
9. Research your family tree. Discover where your ancestors came from so that you can pass it on to your children. That way, another generation has the chance to know where their ancestors came from and they also can spread it to their children.
10. Watch the sunrise in the morning and embrace it’s elegance and beauty up close.
11. Watch the sunset in the evening over the horizon and lust in it’s soothing and beautiful embrace.
12. Go snorkeling and explore the sea in all it’s fascinating beauty. Explore the vast amount of sea creatures close up.
13. Donate money to causes and charities to help people in anyway possible. Donate without expecting anything in return but just to know that you’ve done a good deed.
14. Visit The Pyramids Of Egypt and explore these spectacular “buildings” in person. These historically favored “buildings” are sites that we MUST see!
15. Take a vacation to Jamaica. This island is like no other. Filled with rich sandy beaches, blessed with tasty, mouth watering foods, and not to mention the incredibly friendly people! Take time to relax and get away from the world’s problems and just focus on having a good time! Visit what the island has to offer, you will be amazed!
If you truly enjoy writing and you want to make some money while doing what you love, Join Triond Here
Davaughn White © Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved.